you try and play me
but it does not hurt
i already know that all guys are jerks
you like to play with our minds
you like to steal our hearts
but some girls were just too smart
you think you are a player
it could be true
but karmas a bitch and it'll get back to you
you can't hurt this boss
cuz I fear no man
shit I finally understand
you can't get nowhere in life if you stay true
shit guys are my roll models
ask your homies why I played you
but it does not hurt
i already know that all guys are jerks
you like to play with our minds
you like to steal our hearts
but some girls were just too smart
you think you are a player
it could be true
but karmas a bitch and it'll get back to you
you can't hurt this boss
cuz I fear no man
shit I finally understand
you can't get nowhere in life if you stay true
shit guys are my roll models
ask your homies why I played you
No comments:
Post a Comment