Ok. I know that I keep on posting about my cats, tell stories to my boy and my friends about my cats. I'm sorry guys. I just deeply in love with my cats. They are so adorable. So I just want to share to you guys why my cats are clever.
1) Sophie know how to separate the kibbles and wet food although I already mix it
well, she refuse to eat kibbles only. So I mix her food. But her stubborn-ness makes her separate the food HERSELF!!. That's my Sophie
2) They wake me up every morning
maybe every cats do that because they are hungry and want to eat. But my Astro will starts to meow and I put his new kibbles in his bowl. Then continue sleeping. Few minutes later, he sat beside me and use his hand/feet to wake me. He will like tap me with his paw ( how cute is that? ). If I'm still stubborn to wake up, he will go to my feet and rub his cheeks on it. He keep on repeating until I'm awake. While Sophie, she'll climb on me without any mercy~ T.T keep on climbing and keep on stepping me until I'm awake..
3) They will stop me from wasting my time doing unnecessary stuff
When I keep on facing my laptop, normally Sophie is the one who will sleep on it. Thus I have no choice, need to do my assignments. If I'm texting often, Astro will bite my phone and take it away T.T So, need to do other stuff again.
4) They know when I need to sleep on hectic night
First they start to meow on and on. Until I entertain them to bed. On the bed I cuddle them until they relax and fall asleep. I continue my work. But they start to meow again. Dang! Do the same thing all over again. Until... I fall asleep, they keep quiet and sleep with me on the bed.
5) If they want it, they need to have it
For example Sophie, she love to eat Royal Feast Royale food. If she doesn't get it, she'll starve until I give it to her. For Astro, he love to play with the new toys that I bought for them. Let say I'm busy, he'll keep on meowing with high voice to insist me playing with him. So~ there he go. Playing eating and sleeping...
No comments:
Post a Comment