Friday, May 29, 2009

Just realise..

Td pg nek tren dr kl nk lek Perak.. Nmpk la de 1 famly nie.. Comel la. De parents, ank de 3; 2 lki sorg pmpn.. Ble tren da nk grk, si ayah kua dr tren. Sedih sgt tgk dorg. Si ayah terpakse tglkn famly dy, tp xtaw la tuk pe. Cm xprasan, ttbe air mte trn. Tgk mke si ayah 2, sian sgt. Mke dy cius xnk tglkn famly dy. Mb dy de hl pntg kot kt kl. Mse dy cium dahi isteri dy la rse plg touching. Yela terpakse tgl kn isteri yg dicintai.

I really3 hope that one day if I got marrried with someone I truly love, we'll not be apart from each other for a long time. I've been through 3 long-distance relationship. And I don't want to add the number again. Sometimes I think, distance is not a barrier in having a relationship. It could be wrong, it could be right. Especially in my last relationship, I think distance is one of the factor why we ended up like this. Just a simple text message saying everything is over.

But I still have faith in us.. Only if you knew how I feel.
I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment