npe kte tend to listen to heartbroken songs??
bkn lg heartbroken ke klo kte dgr lgu cm2??
Npe ek kne de org yg heartbroken??
Cm lgu Nickelback,if everyone cared..
If everyone cared, no body cried
If everyone loved, no body lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died...
Npe de org yg smpi ati wt org len heartbroken??
Npe de yg sgp tgk org sdh??
Npe dorg selfish sgt??
Npe dorg xpk prasaan org len??
Npe, npe n npe??
Kn bgs klo sme org hpy j...
Xd org yg sdh2...
Esp sum1 who gave their heart fully to their lovers...

It's all because of their heart, their feelings..
Is it wrong to have those feelings??
Feeling to care, to love n to share??
Is it so hard for someone to give those kind of things??
This is not what I want..
This is not what I wish for..
This is not what I hope for..
I hope I can turn back the time..
Times when we were very happy..
Happy being together..
But I know I can't turn back the time..
I know it was only our memories..
Memories which will fade one day..
No comments:
Post a Comment