Hello. I just read this article in this month Cleo magazine. It's on page 111 - 116. It's a good article for me since I've been in dilemma about it. Now I know, yeah I know. I need to make a confession. But not here. I'm going to confess to him, by email. Cause that's the only way ( I think ) I can tell him things that I want to tell. Or maybe, it's easier. Either way, I'm going to tell him. It's up to him how our friendship will continue. Wait for my email ya.
One of the thing that made me realize was when I read
In the back of your head you're plotting about how to make him fall in love with you all over again or fantasizing he's still secretly in love with you too..
Hell yeah! Now I know what is the thing I kept on thinking all this while.. huhu. Felt funny all of a sudden.. I better go now. Need to mail him, packing for tomorrow and get some sleep cause I had a terrible headache rite now..daa~~
No comments:
Post a Comment