Friday, July 2, 2010

Vintage

This happen yesterday actually. But I was too tired to post in on the blog. tehee~~ Me, my mum and my brother went to KLCC and we had our lunch there. My brother and I ate O'brien :) We love it! and yeah I love the new packaging of take-away meal.. It is simple, lovely and I just knew that they can deliver the sandwich to our doorstep.. yay!! terms and condition do apply tho..hehe

I had Chicken Tripledecker for my lunch. I t was lovely! I just ate half of it. Tak larat la..hehe. my drinks was pink guava.. it taste DAMN sweet.. felt like drinking caramel..


Later we went to Kelana Jaya to see one of the condominium . Where we should be staying. If there's availability la.. yada3~ there's only one available but we only can see the house in two or three days. Next, I went to One Utama to buy some stuff. And, I got lost there.. Yes peeps!! I was lost in One Utama.duuh!! I blame myself coz it was a very long time since I went there.. hehe..

That was my day and I would like to share what I wore yesteday..hehe

I wore white inner I bought in Times Square, abang's shirt which I never see he use it, so I decide to try it on, he said I can have it after he saw me wearing that. Clicher that I bought in Times Square too, shawl from a boutique at Jalan TAR ( infront of Sogo ). The best part is, my bag~~ Here's the picture that I took just now.


I bought this cute pink bag at Jezmine Zaidan's  store which is Old Blossom Box. I bought at her own boutique in Shah Alam. I just love it. After few times wearing it, I felt in love with vintage bag. Thus I spent hours finding a vintage bag which is square or rectangular ( only! ) in many blogshops.. Find few which are very eye catching!! Cant wait to have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment