Does any of you recognize this song? Yes you're right! It is All About The Bass by Meghan Trainor . Love this song the first time I listened to it. Been loving this song even more after I read the lyrics and watch the video clip. It's a good song saying that you should love yourself despite of the size you're in whether you're big or small, round or triangular/boxy shape. Just love yourself. But.. Yes but. Some will think that ok I'm just ok in this size, I should love myself. Big/small is good.
You need to think back, are you doing a healthy lifestyle? If you do and you're just that size, then it is ok! If you're not then you keep on saying I'm ok in this size. I starve/eat whenever or whatever that I want. No it's not ok.
It's good to appreciate whatever shape you are in right now. But is it healthy? Ask yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment