Blank Space - Taylor Swift
Shower - Becky G
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
Kept on repeating it over and over again. I noticed something. The story behind every song. Owh well, what can I say. I've moved on. In love again. Thank you Allah for giving me the chance to have this feeling again.
I'm definitely not in a relationship now. But been seeing someone for few months already. When one door closed, few more doors open. I was happy before I met him. I manage to find my own happiness without the help of anyone. But after knowing this person, I can say I am happier. I smile everyday. Although we just knew each other for few months.
When I broke up and confront my ex's mother because he refuse to do so. His mum was so supportive. Not supportive being happy that we are no longer together. But supportive as a mother. She kept on saying pray a lot to Allah, do solat Istikharah a lot. I cried in front of her many times that day. She said who knows I found someone a lot better than his son is for me in few months time. I came again recently to her house to meet her. I told her, it seems like Allah has grant my wish. She was right. Get closer to Allah, ask Him things.
He will help you. Have faith in Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment